Japan Printing Machinery Association (JPMA) was established in December 1937.
The members of the association are mainly the manufacturers and vendors of printing machinery, bookbinding machinery, paper converting machinery and its peripheral equipment.
The purpose of the association is to contribute to the development of the Japanese economy by promoting the development of the related industries
through research studies, information gathering and promotion of standardization regarding the production, distribution and technical development of machinery for printing industry.
JPMA makes available to its members the following services.
- Presentation of statistical data and marketing information
- Arrangement of committee meetings and lecture meetings
- Coordination to prepare drafts of safety and technical standards of JIS (Japan Industry Standard) and ISO
- Government affairs representation
- Assistance in international trade promotion
- Informational publications
In the same premises of JPMA headquarters, Japan Graphic Arts Suppliers
Committee (JGASC) taking care of IGAS (International Graphic Arts Show) and JGAS (Japan Graphic Arts Show) has its office.
Japan Printing Machinery Association
Kikai Shinko Kaikan Bldg., 3-5-8 Shiba-kouen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan